An overnight fire destroyed a barn in Flamborough. The fire started around 8 last night. Flames were seen shooting out of the side walls. The roof of the barn was made of metal though and that made it difficult to knock down the blaze. When fire crews arrived they immediately noticed a 500 pound propane tank behind the building, which caused concern of an explosion, so fire fighters cooled it down and moved it about 100 metres away. It took several hours to put out the fire and now investigators need to figure out how the fire started. Damages are estimated at $150 000. The Ontario Fire Marshal has been called, but the Hamilton fire department has not said if the fire is suspicious. The barn did not contain any animals and it is not known what the barn was used for, although a garage door company called Flamborough Doors operates out of the property.
- Congress grills Big Tech over competition money and power
- Rodman Hall wins again